Monday, February 5, 2007

In need of prayer

I know I have not posted lately...sorry life gets in the way sometimes. However, as I sit here praying for my mom I wished others were too. My mom has not been feeling well, flu like stuff. She went to the doctor SImg_0701_1at. at 3:00 and came back with antibiotics. She did not get any better really she got worse. She let me take her to the ER last night. We found out she had a heart attack Saturday night. The doctors say she is lucky. She is feeling much better. They are going to do an angiogram tomorrow followed by a possible angioplasty. She had a bypass four years ago, but her health has improved so much. I just didn't see this coming. Please pray that everything goes well with the test. There is a risk just in having it done. And that she will recover quickly and be back home soon. Thanks



3 comments:

  1. Jennita,
    Our prayers are definately with your mom during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron and I are praying for you. Please let us know if we can do anything. We love you!

    ReplyDelete