Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Update 1

Img_0457
Right now my mom is in Fontana having her angiogram. The waiting is the hard part. Nothing to do. Those of you who know me know that I don't do well when I am not busy doing something. I don't feel like waiting is something. God always puts me in situations to make me more of a Mary than a Martha. I will update again when I get the call. Either she goes to St. Bernadine in San Bernardino for the angioplasty or she comes back to Riverside and gets to come home soon. There is a remote third option and that is she could go the Kaiser Sunset in Hollywood for another bypass. The doctors did not feel that that was a likely option, but still it is an option. We are all doing well. Just very tired. I just want her home and healthy again. Thanks for the prayers. We feel your love. For those of you who have called I will try to get back to you soon. Thanks for leaving the messages.



No comments:

Post a Comment