Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dr. Pepper everywhere

So here is the scene.... I pull into the driveway talking on my cell phone to my new friend Amy. I had just spent the day shopping at Sam's club , Costco, Winco and any other place that has food and ends in co. I unbuckled my troops and open up the hatch back. The 24 pack of Dr. Pepper rolls out. The box busts open and cans fly everywhere. I tell Amy I have to go. I start chasing cans in the street during rush hour. Will's teacher drives by and honks. Will is on the grass trying to catch the fountains of sugary goodness in his mouth. Most of it was just in his hair. Just as I get the last of it cleaned up. Bill pulls in. Seriously, where are the hidden cameras? You just have to laugh!!!



2 comments:

  1. That was a great phone moment for me. All I heard you say was, "Oh, got to go, Dr. Pepper everywhere." You know there were neighbors watching from their windows laughing...with you, not at you, I'm sure. I'm glad you have such a great sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have seen that one!
    Gotta laugh huh?

    ReplyDelete