Monday, June 11, 2007

Here I am again....

I found this post I did in October. Funny I find myself feeling the same exact way today. In relationships that are and inch deep and a mile wide (expression borrowed from Tammy). Old habits are hard to break. I pray that this October I will feel like I have moved past this season of my life. By the way I have no idea why this is all in bold type.





Spent





Tonight
as I sit down to read others blogs, I'm drained. I feel empty as though
I have poured out all that I have. Don't get me wrong I love spending
time with my family and friends. Anyone who somewhat knows me knows
that I am an extrovert. Strangely and conveniently I married an
introvert. I have never really understood the desire to get away by
myself to be energized. However, tonight that is what I am craving. No
more appointments, no more parties, no more meetings... Nah, that is
who I am. The minute they all ended I would make up a reason to have a
party. Lets see anyone available for a Groundhogs Day party? Just
kidding. I really feel like I have been so consumed by "groups" of
people and I'd love some one on one time. Another feeling that is new
to me.  I have always found safety in numbers. You don't have to be
deep or real in a group. As of the last few years I have learned that
it is a nice thing for a few people to know you well. Also, I  have
learned that when I have not taken time out of this maddening schedule
to have some serious one on one time with the Lord I remained drained.
So hear I am drained and spent and now that I have shared with all of
you that I know what to do to make it better...here I am... looking
into all of your lives via the blog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment