Thursday, September 24, 2009

Been a busy week.

So between soccer, 4-H and not feeling good, it has been a crazy week. Thought I'd share my kids cute buyer letters. I should have scanned them and put them on here but I'm too busy for the extra step. Just know that they put them all in their own writing.

Macey

September 20, 2009

Dear   ,

This is my first year in 4-H. I am a member of the Perris Panthers 4-H Club. I would like to invite you to the Southern California Fair and Livestock Auction.

The first to sale is the small livestock sale on Saturday, October 18th at 9:00 am. The large livestock will follow. I am planning to sell my market hog at this sale.

I have spent a lot of hours on feeding, watering, walking, and grooming Diva, my Hampshire market hog, for show and sale at the fair. I hope you will be able to attend this year’s sale to support 4-H project animals.

Come enjoy a day at the Fair, see all the 4-H animals and spend some time in the auction barn. Your bids will make a difference whether you buy Diva or some other member’s 4-H animal.

Sincerely,

Macey Tibbetts

IMG_1507

Will

Dear,

My name is Will. I'm selling my turkey at the So Cal Fair October 18th. I hope you will think about buying him.

Thank you,

Will Tibbetts


IMG_1512

Pass along the info to anyone who may want a frezer full of pork or the most delicious turkey ever on Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment