Wednesday, November 11, 2009

True confessions

One time was dating this guy I really didn't like. He was super nice so I didn't know how to break up with him. He showed up at my house one day unannounced and I really didn't want to see him. So my room mates hid me in one of their closets. Problem was that he said he would wait for me he to get home. They had to sneak me out through the garage so I could act like my sister dropped me off and walk through the front door. The best part was he was waiting for me to show up so he could break up with me.  I have always wondered if we pulled that off or if he knew I was in the closet!  Ok your turn. Spill it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I once broke up with a guy because he couldn't kiss. I mean I had slobber everywhere. The problem was, he was super sweet, would treat me like a queen......but let's face it, yucky lovin just isn't fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, I always tell the truth, have never broken anyone's heart, and live life to the fullest.
    Ha!

    ReplyDelete