Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My little turkey!

Img_0408So tomorrow Will is five years old. Crazy how fast it happens. I did not want him to feel like his birthday was lost by the great turkey feast so we decided to celebrate it last Friday. He invited a friend from school over to play and we where going to have all his favorite food for dinner. I say where because accidents happen. Let me first say that his birthday party was canceled at the last minute last year because Daley got the stomach flu. Nathan would call it the north virus. Well this year she stepped it up a notch. Just before my family arrived for dinner. Daley hit her head on the media niche resulting in this...  Yep our first one to get stitches!!!Img_0419
My family celebrated without us. More details on the stitches story another time. For now I just wanted to say I love my little man and I'm so thankful he is understanding about this stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment