Sunday, March 4, 2007

Three times a charm

So here I am again. For the third time in my life I must cheer and shout. Dance and parade. High five and pass out treats. OImg_0288ver what you ask? Going to the bathroom. That's right people. My little Daley has decided she wants to be like Macey and Will, wear underwear, and use the toilet. In our old house most of it was wood floors. Sadly, I worry for my new carpet. This is why I don't want a puppy. If I decided to have a fourth child, (oh my, did I say that out loud, someone slap me!!) I think I would just get a puppy instead. That way if it doesn't work out you can put them outside. All joking aside. She is getting to be a big girl.:( So with that said ...
here we go again.



2 comments:

  1. That's fun!! Daley said she had to go potty yesterday, but when I took her...nothin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. slap slap,,, this is tam and you said slap me... what kind of craziness are you smokin?

    ReplyDelete